"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Curiosity Killed the Cat

I am a very curious person.  If someone tells me something or asks me something I am not satisfied with an "I don't know."  I have to find out.  There is a curiosity in me that does not let me rest.  I am a bowl full of useless information that may someday benefit me if I ever make it on Jeopardy or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. 

Anywho, just for fun I was thinking of the saying, "Curiosity Killed the Cat."  Well, if curiosity killed the cat then the cat was curious at least 9 times cause cats have nine lives? Right? Right?  Perhaps it's just me, hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Yes, curiosity did kill the cat!


    ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!