"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Missed me?

Missed Me?  Don't worry, I've been missing myself.

I know it isn't just me, but doesn't it seem that when the school year starts, life is put on hold?  I feel that way sometimes, or most of the time, that school is going on.  I even put my shop on "vacation hold" while I get caught up on work.  This semester seems even more tiring then last.  Perhaps it is because my chemistry teacher has been sick most of the semester, and I've spent a good amount of it teaching myself and others. 

I must admit that I don't mind that entirely except for the fact that I paid her and I'm not getting paid.  I guess you can see my predicament.  That being said, some of my "students" have been gracious in other ways. :). 

I have another predicament now though.  I am finding I LOVE  chemistry, and guess what?? It is way easy for me.  I love math, I love chemistry! 

I saw some chemistry pendants that I love and am so making some.  I'm gonna sell some too, or not, who knows. 

Anywho, now you know I'm still here, and I will be back!  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am glad there are those that like chemistry and math, me NOT SO MUCH!!!!!

    My husband likes them also, so opposites attract, well glad that things are going ok and will look forward to more posts.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!