"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lost Items

I am currently in the process of trying to find all my stuff ;).  As you know, if you've read my previous posts, I'm living with my MIL right now and, well, lets just say I'm having trouble finding all my craft items and my camera. 

I've been messing with different ways of doing the video blog, and all I have now is my handy dandy laptop webcam for me time, but for my crafts I want my camera, which would look so much nicer not to mention easier to handle and position.  Ah well, for time being I thought I'd let my few followers know what is up, and I hope to soon have a blog that people actually enjoy going to and learning cool things with easy to follow tutorials, laughs, and the Lord above all.  Amen!!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!