"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Finally Back!

Ok, so what have I been up to?  Everything! 
Just had a baby two months ago, and here he is
This is Mr. Justus Boyd
He's a bit older now, by two months, but here you get the jist, lol.  I'll do more pics later on.
Another thing I've been doing is Cosmetology school.  I finally decided to put my creativity into a field where I can at least expect some sort of pay check ;), though that won't stop my crafting.  
So, now that I'm on medical leave and healed up from my c-section, I'm back to crafting.  
Hopefully I can do better at keeping up my blog, but if not, then you'll hear from me every so often.  I hope 
to do more videos, and tutorials, but we'll see. :)

On to my next obsession.  It's called Quilling.  I plan on making some earrings and selling and well, just seeing how they go.  Here are some pics and lmk what you think when you get a chance. :)



These are awesome cause you can barely tell they are on.  So lightweight, perfect for people like me who love big earrings, but hate the weight of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!