"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fork Pendants

I'm waiting patiently for my hubby to wake up and be my male model ;) for my new fork pendants.  I love making these, they are so much fun!  These will be in my Etsy Store too.  They will be unisex pretty much.  I loved wearing one, and my hubby looks awesome with one too, so they are for either or ;).  Also, soon I'll be coming out with more words of wisdom from the Lord ;).  The Lord has been bringing me into a time of more intimate conversations, not the kind you share, so I've been focused on that.  Anywho, for your eye-pleasing enjoyment, Fork Pendants:
And Wah-Lah!  Hope your eyes are pleased :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!