"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Friday, June 1, 2012

Crocheted Flower Ring

So, while watching Conspiracy Theories with Jesse Ventura last night I crocheted a flower ring. Do you like? 

I'm thinking I'm gonna post a free pattern for this later. I'm still writing up the free barefoot sandal pattern and will have that later today (fingers crossed). I need to write up my pattern I'm selling cause I need the dough, but what can I say, I get greater joy in giving things away. ;)

Thought for the moment:

You are responsible for YOUR walk with God. You are not responsible for anyone elses walk. You can help and gently guide, but don't judge because their walk is not your walk and you don't know the path God is guiding them on.

To a dear friend who is loved by God with an Everlasting Love. True friends hold you in your trials, they never kick you when you're down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!