"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Designing Again

After a hectic holiday season I can now say I plan on designing again this up and coming month. College starts again January 25th where I will be hiding my nose in books on Biology, Psychology, and other subjects ;), but even though those moments will be taken, I will still take time to design. I plan on pursuing my business more in this new year and hopefully noticing a take off. Soon, I will offer more affordable plated jewelry, and unique designs that I will not replicate. Look for those under "Original Designs" coming soon. Hopefully, everyone takes some time to check those out. Don't forget to check out myEtsy store and leave comments on my Facebook fan page. I'd love to hear other ideas. God bless
Anna Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!