"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fabric Jewelry: My Butterfly Pendant

So, if you know me you know I am rarely satisfied with just one thing.  I love art in all it's forms including the many things one can use to make jewelry.  Along with polymer clay I've also discovered some other great mediums that I'm going to use too.  It all depends on how much time I have on my hands, haha!  My life is one busy pot of busy-ness and so I take what I can.  For my latest discovery I bring you Fabric Jewelry!  Kinda weird sounding, but I am bursting at the seams with ideas.  I've discovered some wonderful things I can do when it comes to making jewelry and even making bags that are so very incredibly me and cool!  What is an artist without the art being them?  Anywho, just thought I'd show off my latest creation.  I plan on making a few of these in different colors, styles, whatevers, and putting them up in my Etsy shop.

This is my Fabric Butterfly Necklace made with Michael Miller fabric.
Show your love and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!