"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Infant Sundress - Little Dresses for Africa

I love this!  I actually make these for my daughter and she loves them, but for those who don't have time to make them buy one from someone who is a beautiful person, and who donates her time for others.

Drum roll please.........

Coming from the Etsy Shop of Mama Hoot Designs...

Infant Sundress - Little Dresses for Africa

Click on the Pic to be taken to her Shop
These pillowcase-style sundresses are lightweight, fun and functional. Wear it as a dress, swimsuit cover up, or jumper. As your daughter grows it becomes a cute swing top when paired with jeans or leggings!

This listing is about more than just a dress - when you purchase a dress, I make an additional dress and donate it to Little Dresses for Africa.

Please see my blog for more information:  Mama Hoot Designs Blog

Blue Polka Dot - SOLD - size 0 - 12" *New dress coming soon
Purple Paisley dress - size 1 - 14"
Green & Yellow Flower dress - size 2 - 16"

Make a note in "Comments to Seller" for which dress you would like.

Please see additional listings for larger sizes or contact me for a custom order.
Contact.MamaHootDesigns.com or send a Convo.

More information on sizing available at:
Sizes.MamaHootDesigns.com

 God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!