"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Garden Trellis with Angel by Angels and Everlastings

This is a wonderful item handmade by a beautiful Sister in Christ.  Please take a moment to Oooh and Aaaah.  Click on the picture to see more of her wonderful items.
From AngelsNEverlastings
This is a beautiful hand made angel on a garden trellis base.
I make these angels myself by hand. It measures approximately 12" high x 12" wide. This one is decorated with a variety of pretty pink and mauve dried flowers and fragrant lavender.


I personally love all the floral and the country look in her items.  The word that comes to mind is delicate.  I love delicate things!

4 comments:

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!