"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Confessions

Inspired by my friend at The Rusted Chain.

I don't like milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate with any fruit.  White chocolate is okay.

I love Scifi and would love to go to Comic-Con someday.

I love Phineas and Ferb!

I am the one who left the gallon of milk in the cupboard. (come on, it was 6 a.m.).

I avoid doing dishes like the plague.

My motto on Christmas decorations; if you can move in your house without bumping into something, you don't have enough decorations.

My motto on Halloween; Hello!  Free Candy!

My motto on Easter;  Hello!  Free Candy!

I don't have a sweet tooth, I just like free things.

My favorite part of the day.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!