"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Monday, April 12, 2010

Do You Want to Change the World?

It is time for God's children to rise up and do what you have been called to do. God will take you through it one step at a time and make sure you are ready and prepared for what He will have you do. For an awesome resource, one my husband is very fond of, we like to tune into what is happening in the ministry of Jason Westerfield of Kingdom Reality Ministries. He has a great ministry that is reaching the world in awesome and mighty ways. He has put himself in the place where God can use him and giving God all the glory! I highly recommend checking it out for yourself.
http://www.kingdomreality.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!