"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Sunday, April 11, 2010

For Such a Time as This

How many in the youth generation (all those under 35) have heard about how we are a chosen generation? Well, whoever told you is right! We are the generation that is flowing in the new wine and bringing God to the nations in a way never seen before. God is using us to flow deep into the places that people were afraid to go before. God is making history with this generation. Bondages are being broken because we are the generation with the faith to truly believe that when God says Nothing is impossible, we are going to believe HIM!!! We are gonna change the World!! Do not be afraid to rise up and shout it out from the top of your longs. We, us WE are a chosen generation!!!

The Anthem (For Such a Time as This)
Artist: Jake Hamilton
Album: Marked By Heaven
Written By: Jake Hamilton
Copyright: 2009 Jake Hamilton

Em C
I can hear the footsteps of my King
G D
I can hear His heartbeat beckoning
In my darkness He has set me free
And now I hear the Spirit calling me

Em
Wake up child
C
Its your turn to shine you
G D
You were born for such a time as this

I can hear a Holy rumbling
I’ve begun to preach another King
Loosing chains and breaking down the walls
I want to hear the Father when He calls

Em
This is the Anthem of our generation
C
Here we are God shake our nation
G
All we need is your love
D
You captivate me

I am royalty
I have destiny
I have been set free
I’m gonna change history

Main Solo Riff
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A---------------------------------------------------------------------------
D---------------------------------------------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----12h15----------0----12h15-----------0---12h15--------0-------15b--
e------------12s0---0-------------12s0----0----------12s0---0------0-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!