"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Obsession

What is your obsession? 
Do you obsess over your hair, clothes, finances?
My obsession is my Father in Heaven.
A sweet breath that goes past in the gentle breeze. 
How I hunger for that Living Water and Breath of Life.

Obsession: Originally by Delirious performed by Jesus Culture

What can I do with my obsession?

With the things I cannot see

Is there madness in my being?

Is it wind that blows the trees?

Sometimes you're further than the moon

Sometimes you're closer than my skin

And you surround me like a winter fog

You've come and burned me with a kiss
 
And my heart burns for you

And my heart burns
 
 

Comment and let me know why God is your Obsession.

1 comment:

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!