"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dance With Me

Imagine yourself as the little girl on her daddy's feet as he dances around the room.
Today, I see myself on my Daddy God's feet as he dances around the room with me. 
It is amazing, the love of God, that sees us all as little children just dancing with our Daddy.
Dance with the Lover of your soul.  There is no sweeter dance.
Dance With Me

Verse 1:
Am F C G

Behold you have come, Over the hills, Upon the mountains

Am F C G

To me you have run, My beloved, You’ve captured my heart





Chorus:

C Am G F C

(Won’t you) Dance with me, O lover of my soul, To the song of all songs

C Am G F C

Romance me, O lover of my soul, To the song of all songs





Verse 2:



Am F C G

With you I will go, For you are my love, You are my fair one

Am F C G

Winter is past, And the springtime has come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!