"I am always doing what I cannot do yet in order to learn how to do it." Vincent
Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Remembering

I was just remembering those days when my son was oh so tiny. It is amazing how something so tiny can grow up into the five year old he is today.

Older people, who's children have grown old, always remind me and other young parents, to cherish them when they are so small, but I have found wonder in each footstep they take. From the moment they are born, each day is a treasure within itself (and some days you just cannot wait to be over).

My daughter is two now, and I love this age. She started her terrible 2's when she was two weeks old, so I am used to any tantrums she could possibly throw, but her sweetness at this age is immeasurable. Lately she's been walking around the house saying, "I'm a princess," and I say back, "Yes you are." How sweet is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I LOVE comments!